Systems Thinking 101 For Innovative Educators
Begins June 21, 2022
For All Teachers / Grades K-8
Registration Is Closed!
Please Check Back This Fall For Additional Dates
Fully online foundational workshop supporting elementary and middle school educators.
“Mind-blowing! Systems thinking brings hope and inspiration to teaching, learning, and the future of the world.”
6-session online workshop: learning, coaching, and certification
Summer Deep Dive
June 21-23, 2022
9:00 am – 3:00 pm Pacific Time
- Systems thinking essentials: Tools, examples, and practice
- Interactive live and asynchronous learning opportunities
- Collaborative planning with peers and expert coaches
August 11, 2022
September 8, 2022
October 6, 2022
4:00 pm – 5:45 pm Pacific Time
- Round out your systems thinking toolbox
- Assess your implementation
- Get feedback to enhance your practice
Certification as a Systems Thinking Schools Educator Conferred Upon Workshop Completion.
“I’m leaving with a sense of urgency that this work is essential to my students’ place on this planet and the impact they can make.”
$600 per person for teams of 2+ from the same school/institution (BEST DEAL!)
(requires the purchase of 4 hours of follow-up coaching @$375, charged at check-out)
$650 per person for teams of 2 or more from the same school/institution
$750 for single participants
STS 101 is led by Systems Thinking Schools experts, from practicing teachers and program directors to retired administrators:
- Dr. La Tanya Manuel, National Board Certified Teacher Classroom Teacher at Mid-City’s Prescott School of Enriched Sciences (LAUSD) in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Judy Utvich, Systems Thinking Schools Consultant, Former Principal and District-level Administrator (LAUSD) in Los Los Angeles, Calif.
- Allegra Tetreault, Special Day Class Teacher at Palms Elementary School (LAUSD) in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Grace Lazzarini, Student Support Coordinator at Sequoyah School in Pasadena, Calif.
- Sarah Simon, Assistant Director of Elementary at Wildwood School in Los Angeles, Calif., and experienced system thinking classroom teacher.
- Dr. Barbara Moreno, Systems Thinking Schools Consultant, Child Psychologist and Former Teacher at Open Magnet Charter School (LAUSD) in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Steve Barrett, Director of the Wildwood Outreach Center at Wildwood School in Los Angeles, Calif., and Former High School Teacher
- Jocelyn Paez, Academic Technology Teacher at the Lovett School in Atlanta, Ga.
Let's Start Something new
Systems Thinking Schools is a program of the Wildwood Outreach Center
at Wildwood School
Elementary Campus / 12201 Washington Place / Los Angeles, CA 90066
Middle-Upper Campus / 11811 Olympic Blvd. / Los Angeles, CA 90064